Graduate in Law and Economics from Madrid’s Carlos III University. He completed the University Master’s for Access to the Legal Profession at Madrid’s Carlos III University, along with a Master’s in International Law at the Higher Institute of Law and Economics (ISDE). He is currently studying for a Master’s Degree in Government Intervention in Society, run by UNED.
In 2014, he was an intern in the legal department of the multinational Schaeffler Group at its headquarters in Herzogenaurach (Germany). Before starting his professional career in the legal field, he worked for the Commercial and Market Research Department at Nielsen S.L. to complete his training as an economist. In 2016 he joined the Public Law Department of the Jiménez de Parga law firm as a trainee.
– Carlos III University of Madrid: Double Degree in Law and Economics.
– Carlos III University of Madrid: Master’s Degree for Access to the Legal Profession
– Higher Institute of Law and Economics: Master’s in International Law
– 2013: Schaeffler Group (Herzogenaurach) – Legal Department
– 2015-2016: Nielsen SL – Commercial and Market Research Department
– 2016: Jimenez de Parga Law Firm – Public Law Department
– 2017-to date: GC Legal
– 2019-UNED: University Master’s Degree in Government Intervention in Society.