From the area of Public Law, we offer consultative and contentious advisory services to entities belonging to the public sector as well as to individuals or companies in the different areas of administrative and constitutional law. The public law department is one of the firm’s greatest assets, as we have great professionals with extensive experience. All this means that we are a true reference in the national territory. Among the matters we provide our services we can highlight the following:
- Public procurement.
- Advice to the public sector on the preparation, award and execution of public contracts and administrative concessions.
- Public infrastructures.
- Advice to private clients on procurement procedures and on the award and execution of public contracts and administrative concessions.
- Dispute resolution in relation to public contracts.
- Contentious-administrative, constitutional and community proceedings.
- Advice on regulated sectors (telecommunications, credit institutions, stock markets, energy, etc.).
- Infringements and administrative sanctions.
- Public assets (water, mines, coasts and ports, public administration assets).
- Aid and subsidies.
- Patrimonial responsibility of the public administrations.
- Civil service.
- Defense of whistleblowers.